Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa
*****QUICK SHIP Within 2-3 Weeks ****
Designed by Gus Modern
Made in Toronto, Canada
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. The Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sofa.
• Dacron -wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
• Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
• Seat and back cushions are flippable.
• Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
• Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
• Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
• Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
• The Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Adelaide Sofa.
Dimensions: 93" W X 93" D X 31" H || Sofa Depth: 36" D || Seat Height: 17.5" H