*****QUICK SHIP Within 2-3 Weeks ****
Designed by Gus Modern
Made in Toronto, Canada
The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
• Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back.
• Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
• Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
• Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
• Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
• Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
• Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
Dimensions: 47" W x 29.5" D x 27" H || Seat Height: 17"