Bianca Directional Ceiling Fan
USUALLY SHIPS IN 12-14 DAYS
Bianca Directional Metal Ceiling Fan
Made by Matthews Fan Company
Unique and versatile, the fan head of the Bianca Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc, forward and reverse, to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Bianca can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Bianca is available with the following blade options:
• metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
• metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Standard Equipment:
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• 10" downrod. 5", 20" or 30" downrods available
• Flat ceiling canopy. Not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Metal bladed fans with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Please contact us for 220V converstions.
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
New Jan 21, 2020 DOE Motor Efficiency Data
Solid Mahogany Wood
RPM (Low/High): 926 / 1280
CFM (Low/High): 1568 / 2274
Watts (High): 47.46
CFM/Watt (High): 47.91
Blade Pitch: 19°
Metal with Guard
RPM (Low/High): 615 / 1149
CFM (Low/High): 814 / 1199
Watts (High): 49.00
CFM/Watt (High): 24.47
- Overall: 13" W x 12" H
- Blade Pitch: 31 degrees
- Overall: 16" W x 13" H
- Blade Pitch: 19 degrees
Downrod: 0.75" Dia x 10" H (for Standard)