Brisa 2000 Ceiling Fan
USUALLY SHIPS IN 12-14 DAYS
Brisa 2000 Metal Ceiling Fan
Made by Matthews Fan Company
Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently revolve about its spherical gear housing. The fan head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Brisa carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- The Brisa is available with the following blade options:
• metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
• metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Standard Equipment:
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• 10" downrod. 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available. Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
• Flat ceiling canopy. Not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopy accessory.
- Metal fan heads with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
New Jan 21, 2020 DOE Motor Efficiency Data
Solid Mahogany Wood
RPM (Low/High): 866 / 1336
CFM (Low/High): 1602 / 2376
Watts (High): 52.44
CFM/Watt (High): 45.31
Blade Pitch: 19°
Metal with Guard
RPM (Low/High): 790 / 1205
CFM (Low/High): 790 / 1265
Watts (High): 55.15
CFM/Watt (High): 22.94
Blade Pitch: 31°
- Overall: 39" W x 16" D x 7" H
- Blade Pitch: 31 degrees
- Overall: 40" W x 16" D x 7" H
- Blade Pitch: 19 degrees
Canopy: 5.5" Dia
Downrod: 0.75" Dia x 10" H (for Standard)