Element Vision Light
Designed by Niels Diffrient
Made by Humanscale
With cutting edge advancements like MCX LED technology, the Element Vision task light offers a generous foot-print of glare free illumination in a single light source - not commonly found in LED computer lamps. Element Vision provides the same effortless functionality found in all Humanscale task lights, moving fluidly without the need for knobs, switches or springs.
Where other LED computer lamps struggle to offer the warm light that prevents eye straining and offers ergonomic comfort, Element Vision is able to provide a high color rendering index (CRI) of 89 while also delivering 3000K illumination. With effortless adjustment and innovative heat management, Element Vision is one of the most advanced and intuitive LED task lights available.
- Single MCX LED casts just one shadow
- Produces a large footprint of ergonomic light
- Unique design maximizes light output, reduces glare and increases the light’s usable life
- Replaceable LED assembly allows for easy in-field repairs
- Dimmer switch provides adjustable illumination levels
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the unit off when not in use, and back on when the user returns
- 19 mounting options suit virtually any work environment
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options accommodate global power outlets
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning
Power Consumption: 7 watts
Color Temperature: 3000K
Color Rendering Index: 89
Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
Maximum Reach: 28"
Working Height: 18"