Bertoia Bird Chair
****Ships in 8-12 Weeks****
Design Harry Bertoia, 1952
Welded steel rods, upholstery
Made in USA by Knoll
The Bird Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS:
• Cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
• Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
• Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
• Knoll logo stamped on the back of the base
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
Dimensions:38.5" w | 33" d | 40.25" h | seat: 14.5" h
Finishes: Frame is available in black, white and polished chrome
CA Modern Home is an Authorized Dealer for Knoll. Please call our Product Specialist at1.800.605.1859 for questions regarding custom Fabric & Leather options.