Design Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2010 Made in Germany by Vitra
The fundamental idea behind the Alcove product family - providing places of shelter and seclusion - also applies to Alcove Highback Work: it shields users both visually and acoustically from the surrounding environment, forming a space for withdrawal. With its integrated tablet desk, storage box and cable inlet, Alcove Highback Work offers a flexible and private workspace in the open-plan office for individual tasks requiring concentration.
• Upholstery:Alcove Sofas come in two different upholstery versions, soft 'lounge upholstery' for relaxed sitting and firmer 'work upholstery' for work-oriented sitting with various seat heights. Lounge upholstery = 485 mm (measured according to EN 1335-1 = 325 mm), work upholstery = 480 mm (measured according to EN 1335-1 = 385 mm).
• Structural frame:tubular steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth); metal frame with MDF panel.
• Body:high back and side panels form a visual and acoustic shield, integrated MDF boards for structural support, panel sections connected with zip fasteners.
• Seat and back cushions:polyurethane foam and polyester fibre. Work upholstery for work-oriented seating.
• Seat height:480 mm (385 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
• Box:MDF carcass covered in polyurethane foam.
• Legs:tubular steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth).
• Tablet desk:two bonded MDF panels, covered in leather.
Dimensions: 49.75" W x 33.75" D x 37" H | Seat: 18.75" H
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …