Bertoia Asymmetric Chaise Lounge With Seat Cushion
****Ships in 8-12 Weeks****
Design Harry Bertoia, 1953
Welded steel rods, upholstery
Made in USA by Knoll
The Asymmetric Lounge is the most sculptural of Harry Bertoia’s 1952 wire chair collection. The chair never made it beyond a prototype until 2005, when Knoll, with help from Bertoia’s family, put the design into full production. Harry Bertoia’s wire collection is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
Construction and Details:
• Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap buttons
• Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
• Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
• Available in polished chrome and highly durable white and black Rilsan® finish
• Black and white Rilsan® finish suitable for outdoor use
• Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
• Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
CA Modern Home is an Authorized Dealer for Knoll. Please call our Product Specialist at1.800.605.1859 for questions regarding custom Fabric & Leather options.
Dimensions: 53" w | 33" d | 40" h | seat: 14" h