*****QUICK SHIP Within 2-3 Weeks ****
Designed by Gus Modern
Made in Toronto, Canada
The Cabot Chair features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a sofa. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
• Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
• Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
• Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
• Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
• Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
• Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
• No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
• Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
• Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
• Matches perfectly with the Cabot Sofa.
Dimensions: 33.5" W x 35" D x 30" H || Seat Height: 18"