Designed by Niels Diffrient
Made by Humanscale
Humanscale’s Element Disc task light brings together advanced technology and optimal functionality. An innovative and adjustable LED desk lamp, Element Disc complements any work space, home office or hospitality environment. Using Thin Film LED Technology, Element Disc offers seven levels of brightness with just an effortless pinch of the light head. It also features a PIR occupancy sensor that turns the unit on or off when the user enters or leaves the area.
Element Disc packages advanced technology into a minimal light engine to deliver 330 lumens while using only 7 watts of power. With a CRI of 80 and a CCT of 3000K, Disc provides brilliant, uniform light for up to 50,000 hours - or the equivalent of 25 years in an average work environment. And with a clever folding mechanism, Disc is as convenient as it is beautiful.
-Revolutionary Thin Film LED Technology produces an ultra-wide footprint
of glare-free light
-PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the unit off when not in use,
and back on when the user returns
- Dimmer switch provides seven adjustable illumination levels for energyefficiency
and ergonomic function
- Unique design maximizes light output and increases the light’s usable life
- Smart dimming memory saves the last selected lighting level, even after
the light has been shut off
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning
- Slender, futuristic form folds into a compact nesting position
- Replaceable head assembly allows for in-field repairs
- 20 mounting options suit virtually any work environment
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options accommodate
global power outlets
- Sustainable design can contribute to the achievement of valuable LEED
Power Consumption: 7 watts
Color Temperature: 3000K
Color Rendering Index: 80
Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
Maximum Reach: 28"
Working Height: 18"