*****QUICK SHIP Within 2-3 Weeks ****
Designed by Gus Modern
Made in Toronto, Canada
Adapted for counter or bar height use, the Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash. Also available as a dining chair.
• One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
• Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
• Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
• Ergonomic footrest.
• Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
• Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
• Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Counter Height: 19" W x 19.5" D x 32" H || Seat Height: 24"
Bar Height: 20" W x 20" D x 39" H || Seat Height: 30"