Wassily Chair - Gold
****Ships in 4 Weeks****
Design Marcel Breuer,1925
antique bronze plated finish
Made in USA by Knoll
Inspired by the frame of a bicycle and influenced by the constructivist theories of the De Stjil movement, Marcel Breuer was still an apprentice at the Bauhaus when he reduced the classic club chair to its elemental lines and planes, forever changing the course of furniture design.
In 2018 Knoll introduced an antique bronze plated finish to celebrate the company's 80th anniversary.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Edges of black cowhide leather are dyed black
- Frame is seamless tubular steel with 18k gold-plated finish
- Four plastic glides snap into pre-drilled holes on base of the chair
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the chair
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
50L Wassily Chair31" W x 28.75" D x 28.57" H x 16.5" Seat H x23" Arm H