Calipso LED Suspension Light
*****USUALLY SHIPS IN 2-4 WEEKS*****
Design Neil Poulton,2017
Made in Italy by Artemide
The unique honeycomb grill of Calipso was generated by feeding a photo of the moon into an image-based algorithm found on a seemingly extinct computer. The resulting fractal shape, an impure geometry that displays the irregular beauty of nature, is built from an organic honeycomb of circles of varying diameters, seemingly arranged in a random geometry.
This honeycomb characterizes the lamp both aesthetically and optically - not only is it visually pleasing, but it also provides an even and comfortable light emission. The result is a highly emotional lighting object that joins together optical and aesthetic intelligence. A product positioned perfectly halfway between home and professional use, Calipso is suited to a variety of applications. It meets Artemide's standard of delivering high performance lighting with a unique and emotional expressiveness.
Calipso is also available in a wall/ceiling version. The Linear Stand-alone and Linear System versions are coming soon.
• Fractal shape of an impure geometry.
• Direct diffused light output.
• Louver in ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate).
• Delivered lumens: *2700K-2884lm,*3000K-2883.9lm
• Light output ratio: 49.5lm/W
• Power consumption: 58W
• Led type: 49.8W Array*
• CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 2700K,3000K
• CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
• Life expectancy: 50000Hrs
• Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire / Dimmable 0-10V
• Input Voltage: 120-277V
• Driver: EFORE - 1 x RCL050-1200A
Dimensions: 21" dia. | 2.25" d