Calipso LED Wall/Ceiling
*****USUALLY SHIPS IN 2-4 WEEKS*****
Design Neil Poulton,2017
Made in Italy by Artemide
Calipso’s unique honeycomb surface was generated by feeding a photo of the moon into an image-based algorithm.
The resulting fractal shape has an impure geometry that displays the irregular beauty of nature. The diffuser is built from an organic honeycomb-like shape with tubes of varying diameters, seemingly arranged in a random geometry. This honeycomb characterizes the lamp both aesthetically and optically - not only is it visually pleasing, but it also provides an even and comfortable light emission. The result is a highly emotional lighting object that joins together optical and aesthetic intelligence.
A product positioned perfectly half-way between home and professional use, Calipso is suited to a variety of applications.
Driver is compatible to both 2-wire dimming and 0-10V dimming options.
• Fractal shape of an impure geometry.
• Direct diffused light output.
• Louver in ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate).
• Delivered lumens: 2883.9lm, 2883.67lm
• Light output ratio: 49.5lm/W, 49.72lm/W
• Power consumption: 58.W
• Led type: 49.8W Array*
• CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 2700K, 3000K
• CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
• Life expectancy: 50000Hrs
• Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire / Dimmable 0-10V
• Input Voltage: 120-277V
• Driver: EFORE - 1 x RCL050-1200A
Dimensions: 20.7" dia. | 3" d