Stately proportions, piped cushions and a generous seat depth will have you holding court. Choose either blackened metal or brass finish metal legs.
• Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• Comfortable and supportive high resiliency foam cushions
• Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laidback feel
• Antiqued brass finish or blackened metal color steel legs
• Lava: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic
• Rostenkowski Blue: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen
• Sanford Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery
• Vern Grey: 59% Polyester, 41% Acrylic
• Some assembly required
Blu Dot was founded with the idea that great design does not have to be unaffordable. Three college friends discovered common interests in design, art and architecture and, upon leaving school, found they could not easily purchase furniture and objects for the home that they considered well-designed. Thus, in 1997, they decided to start producing useful and affordable furniture and home accessories that also happen to be beautiful and desirable. Now with a worldwide following, Blu Dot has emerged as a company that values great design as much as affordability.
Blu Dot's rise into a globally known and sought-after brand is due in large part to pieces like Modu-licious #5, a sturdy wooden dresser with steel drawers that are powder coated in a wide range of colors. The Paramount sofa has classic mid-century modern lines and is able to work well in a great variety of home settings. Further extending Blu Dot's reach throughout the home, Desk 51 offers a sleek and functional workspace with fantastic color options. Blu Dot's fun use of color is again exemplified in the stunningly simple Nook bed, which is completely upholstered in felt and combines a curved headboard with a padded frame.
*Please Note - A 7% Shipping charge is included in the price in accordance to Blu Dot's pricing policy.ut Blu Dot
Dimensions: 96" L x 36" D x 27" H, Seat: 15" H